Despite the pain and discomfort she's keeping her spirits up, and on Saturday Carole and I decided to pay her a visit with a few flowers and a couple of 'Cards by Carole' originals - a get well card and also a card for her birthday tomorrow.Although I had the little camera in my jacket pocket, we'd got back home before I realised I'd not taken her picture for the blog (not that she'll complain!!), so I'll have to make do with Carole's picture of her get well card instead. Louise's daughter explains what happened here on Louise's blog.
As well as a good friend, Louise is a great photographer and inspiration, so we hope she's soon on the mend, back at work (because it's really busy without her!), and back out taking great pictures.

1 comment:
Haha!!
Must be famous now I've made it onto your blog! No pictures of me allowed with curly hair and limited make-up I'm afraid.
Post a Comment